Ultimate protein pancake recipe
Squash sweet cravings and give your workout a boost with these decadent (yet healthy) recipes, courtesy of Goddess Nutrition.
- 100g blended oats
- 2 egg whites
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 scoop Goddess Nutrition™ Complete Recovery Lean Protein in Vanilla Milkshake flavour (or a flavour of your choice)
- Plain yoghurt
- Sliced fresh fruit
1. Add blended oats and egg whites to 200ml of almond milk then whisk until smooth.
2. Stir in Goddess Nutrition™ Lean Protein until smooth.
3. Fry your pancakes in a shallow pan until golden.
4. Place your cooked pancakes onto a plate and spread a layer of plain yoghurt on top then fill with fresh fruit.
5. Roll up your pancake and drizzle honey over the top.
Top with more fruit and enjoy!
Calories 182kcal // Protein 12g // Carbs 25g // Fat 4g (per pancake)
NEXT: Looking for more healthy, protein-packed recipes? Try these raspberry and coconut protein truffles for a treat.