Last Updated On: November 25, 2015
- Information We Collect. We collect two basic types of information:
(a) Personally identifiable information (PII): PII is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This is information you voluntarily provide to us in order to register on our site and to use our Service. As of the effective date of this Agreement, the only PII you are asked to provide is your name, email address, and telephone number. Submitting this information is entirely voluntary; it is not required to use our site.
(b) General Information: General Information consists of information that is anonymous in nature and does not identify you as an individual. This includes your computer IP address, unique mobile device identifier, browser type, ISP or carrier name, and the URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting our website. This information gives us insights on how our users use our site and Service. We use this information to ensure that our Service continues to appeal to our users.
- How We Use Information. We use the PII we collect from and about you to facilitate your use of our Service, and so we may interact with you on a personal level. We also use your PII to provide insights into how you utilize our Service, so that we may develop additional functionality to improve it.
We use your email address and phone number to contact you for a variety of purposes. We may email you for customer service purposes, or to inform you of promotions that we think you might be interested in. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving emails through links provided in any email you receive from us.
We may also use general information that we collect from you which does not contain PII for our own internal purposes (i.e., to monitor overall usage trends, metrics, page views, etc.)
- How We Share information. We will not sell, lease, or otherwise share any of your PII to or with any third party or entity except in the following circumstances:
(a) If you specifically request and authorize us to share PII, we will share only as much of your PII as may be required to fulfill your request;
(b) If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose your PII to exercise or protect our legal rights or those of other users, or to defend against legal claims.
(c) We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting the website, sending email messages, and maintaining our mobile software application (the “App”). We must necessarily share your PII with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions.
(d) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including PII, is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if all or substantially all of our business assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including your PII), would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any assets may continue to be used according to your PII as set forth in this policy.
- How We Protect Information. We take the security of your PII seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect PII against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Our website uses Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to encrypt information including user login and password, user account content, credit card numbers etc. This website also uses a generally accepted standard of technological security for the purpose of protecting all information provided by visitors from misuse, loss, or corruption. We also limit access to PII to those employees who reasonably need access to it to operate the Service.
However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you. In addition, we have no control over the security of other web sites on the Internet that you might visit even when a link may appear to those web sites site from our Site. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to sign off and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
If there is a breach of security, then we may either post a notice through the service or attempt to notify you via email so that you can take reasonable protective steps.
- Your Control Over PII: You have the right to decline to share certain elements of PII that we ask you to provide, but must note that doing so may limit your use of certain features and functionality of our site.
- How Long We Keep Information. We reserve the right to retain PII for as long as we deem necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain of the information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
- Tracking Technology and Do-Not-Track Requests. We do not currently employ any technology that enables us to track your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites, nor do we plan on doing so in the future. Keep in mind, however, that we have no control over the activities of third parties, and they may employ such technology that tracks your activity on this site. Because we do not employ tracking technology, we offer no response to Do-Not-Track requests transmitted by Web browsers.
- Children under 13. Our service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a registered user is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. According to our Terms of Service, all users represent that they are at least 13.
Further in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) be advised that there is no identity verification requirement to access this site, and all users can visit this site anonymously, but visitors must register to access the Service.