Nicole Saba struggled with her weight since primary school. It was only when she discovered ThetaHealing and learnt to accept herself, that she was able to change her life for the better.
Since primary school, I have battled issues with my weight. I found myself feeling like I was never good enough, always comparing myself to others and trying to be accepted by everyone else.
For years, I struggled with trying to figure out how I could become ‘skinny’. I tried different diets, detoxes, naturopathy, health supplements, weight loss pills and tried incorporating them with exercising. All of these methods would work for a short period and then I would put the weight back on. I found myself limited in what I could eat and how I was living, which created more feelings of stress, frustration and anger and led to depression. I started praying to find a way out of the dark hole I was in.
For years my aunty was telling me to come and do these courses her husband was teaching in Theta Healing. Finally, I thought ‘why not?’.
During these courses, I learnt how we have belief systems that are stored in our subconscious. These belief systems are what we have learnt and taken on board throughout our life experiences, which influence the way we act, feel, think, and, in turn, create our reality.
For some reason, it just clicked with me and made perfect sense. Through ThetaHealing, I discovered how much hatred and rejection I had towards myself from my past experiences. So no matter what method I would use to apply on myself physically, it would never change what I was feeling emotionally and believing in mentally, which was why these methods were not working.
I learnt how to enter a theta brain wave, which is the brainwave of creating and dis-creating our beliefs and emotions that are stored on an energetic level. By releasing them on an energetic level, we are able to create new emotions and new beliefs.
So, in order for me to let go of my weight, I needed to release old emotions, beliefs and blockages so I could start accepting myself above everything if I was ever going to move forward with my life. I needed to start feeling more love for myself and create more beliefs of self-empowerment and confidence.
ThetaHealing allowed me to change my beliefs and release the emotions that were holding me back from being my ideal image. I have now stripped away the feelings and beliefs that no longer serve me and have come into my ideal authentic self of who I am, loving myself and my life unconditionally.
When I was at a point in my life where I let go of the ‘how’ and ‘when’ and just allowed it to happen naturally, the weight dropped instantly. I have been able to lose 21 kilos and have kept it off for over a year now. As I continue to study a degree in psychological sciences, I have now created a career out of ThetaHealing by helping people to identify their blockages, releasing them and empowering them to create the life that each and every one of us deserves.
Nicole Saba’s top weight loss tips
1. Visualise your ideal body in your mind. Take a moment each day to picture how you would like to see your ideal self.
2. Write affirmations and post them on your mirror of loving yourself and accepting yourself. Make those affirmations the first thing you see as you wake up, eg., “I am my ideal body”, “I accept every part of myself”.
3. Surround yourself with people who are going to bring you up, not put you down. The internet is amazing. You are able to find so many weight loss support groups that encourage and support you to stay on track with your goal and cost nothing.
4. Be aware of your emotions and how you are feeling. If you are upset or hurt, seek help and deal with the issues. There is always help available. Never be afraid to ask.
5. Be patient and don’t give up. Stay focused on where you are heading. If you have a bump in the road, don’t worry. Climb back on and keep moving forward towards your goal.
Need help losing weight? Try the 12-week BodyBlitz challenge? ENTER TODAY or browse more success stories.
The post Nicole Saba: Theta Healing helped me lose 21 kilos appeared first on Women’s Health and Fitness.