Breakfast coconut & protein chia recipe
Channel the healthy Sunday brunch vibes with this delicious chia bowl by the team at 360Health.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250 ml light coconut milk
- Chai tea, 4 tea bags
- 1 scoop 360Health Protein (vanilla protein works well)
- 500 ml light soy milk or almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey, plus optional extra to serve
- ½ cup white chia seeds
- Fat free natural yoghurt, chopped pistachios and fig or fresh berries to serve
1. Bring the coconut milk and tea bags to the boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer gentle for 2 minutes.
2. Add vanilla protein (shaken with a bit of soy milk).
3. Add the remaining soy milk, honey and chia seeds.
4. Mix thoroughly to combine, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Stir again and divide the mixture into four small cups or glasses.
6. Refrigerate again until you wish to serve. Top with a dollop of yoghurt, ½ tbsp nuts and a few berries.
NEXT: Looking for more breakfast ideas? Try these easy breakfast bars.