Our friends at Pureharvest know a thing or two about delicious, healthy treats. Here are 3 top ice-cream recipes to keep you cool in the warmer months.
1. Vegan choc ice-cream
With only two ingredients, this vegan chocolate ice-cream is so simple to make and deliciously creamy. No refined sweeteners or dairy in sight, they are made with the goodness of organic coconut cream and Coco².
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 400 ml organic coconut cream
- 200 g Pureharvest Coco² Original
1. Chill the coconut cream in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
2. Without mixing the contents of the can, scoop out the cream part on top and place in a medium sized bowl. Leave the clear liquid for another use.
3. Add the 200g Coco² to the coconut cream and whisk until well combine, light and fluffy
4. Using a small spoon fill each paddle pop mould with the mixture. Gently tap on the counter to make sure there are no air pockets
5. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight
Optional: coat with chopped roasted almonds or coconut
The post 3 healthy ice-cream recipes to keep you cool in summer appeared first on Women’s Health and Fitness.