10 filling toast toppers under 100 calories
By Web Editor 0
Up your toast toppers to include low-glycaemic combinations of protein and fibre sources with these toppings.
Think low-fat cottage cheese or cream cheese topped with fresh fruit. Let your flavour imagination run wild.
- ¼ sliced banana with 2 tsp low-fat cottage cheese or ricotta
- 2 tbsp mashed avocado, ½ diced tomato and 1 tbsp Vegemite
- 1 tbsp baked beans, 1 tbsp avocado
- 1 tbsp low-fat cottage cheese with sliced strawberries, melon or apple
- 2 egg whites (scrambled or hard-boiled) with 1 tsp avocado and 1 tbsp baked beans
- 2 egg whites (scrambled or hard-boiled) with 25 g slice of fat-removed bacon
- 1 tsp Nutella with 1 tbsp cottage cheese and sliced orange or strawberries or whole raspberries
- 1 tbsp cottage cheese with a squeeze of lemon or lime and black pepper, ½ chopped fresh tomato
- 1 tbsp hummus with 1 hard-boiled egg white, salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp ricotta, 1 egg, spinach, salt and pepper